The E-Security Exchange combines the skills and experience of experts from the world of information security and e-learning. It is a one-stop-shop that will satisfy your training and development requirements quickly and cost-effectively.
Our material can be customised to suit staff from all functions and all levels of ability.
Our materials have been designed to address your personal and corporate liability as well as the growing threat of online crime.
The need for our services
Within today’s organisations, the responsibility for securing information assets is not confined to the IT department: the entire organisation needs to support the principles of:
- confidentiality – protecting information from unauthorised access;
- integrity – preventing data from being corrupted;
- availability – ensuring that authorised users have access to information in a reliable and timely manner
- accountability – maintaining systems for tracing actions to their source if information has been compromised.
Materials that will keep you fully informed
In addition, consider just some of the key trends that organisations must address:
- the proliferation of data storage options in which vast quantities of valuable and often sensitive data can travel as e-mail attachments or transferred to portable devices;
- the outsourcing of functional activities to third parties who are given access to data concerning customers, staff and commercially sensitive projects;
- the increased popularity of social networking sites on the Internet where personal data can be exploited by the online criminal;
- the rise and growing sophistication of organised online crime that is finding more ingenious ways to access systems and steal data for financial gain.
The E-Security Exchange addresses these and other challenges through the delivery of learning and development resources that are designed to create safe networks and a culture that is vigilant towards a wide range of security threats.